Game Taco is looking for a Producer - Direct to Consumer to join our team!
Game Taco is the parent company of WorldWinner, a premier skill gaming-based platform that joins gamers from around the world to play and compete in tournaments for fun and cash prizes.
With the vision of bringing games to the world that inspire people to play for more with a content library spanning Classic Card Games to Casual Favorites to Retro Arcade Games, Game Taco has something for every gamer. Backed by Platinum Equity and Strategic Investors, Game Taco is headed into an exciting growth phase!
As Producer – Direct to Consumer, you will play a critical role in managing our production process by working cross functionally with the development and director to consumer teams to deliver high quality features and launch new games to our players. You will work directly with the WorldWinner Lead Product Manager to coordinate development cycles, release efforts, manage Jira tickets, and help balance and maintain the development schedule.
If you’re detail-oriented and team-focused, let's talk!
What you’ll do:
- Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, this employee will assist with the planning and production of one of our flagship applications, providing direction and delegation with both internal and external development teams.
- Drive operations and optimizations of our feature development lane, working closely with Design, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Player Services, and QA teams to deliver a high-quality player experience.
- Collaborate with the WorldWinner engineering team, games team and product team to identify priorities and manage sprint goals.
- Work directly with the Design and Engineering teams to break down development tasks, define project schedules, and release plans
- Work directly with our QA, DevOps, and LiveOps teams to ensure that app versions are shipped and followed up upon, at the highest level of quality
- Run multiple development teams simultaneously and remain responsible for the overall application release schedule.
- Work transparently and employ strong communication skills to keep stakeholders and supporting departments informed of status.
- Manage Jira and Confluence Spaces, keeping up to date on tasks and documentation.
- 3+ years of production experience across multiple application titles, including mobile and online products, with gaming background strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to efficiently deliver high-quality products and experiences on time and on budget
- Possess a thorough understanding of the milestones involved in the software development lifecycle
- Be a team-oriented player with a collaborative work style, interested in being hands-on with design, production, and development
- An enthusiastic, performance-driven, self-starter that can multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Candidates should have excellent organizational, writing and communication skills and the ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities working with multiple teams
- Expertise in Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools (Atlassian, Jira, Confluence, etc.). Bonus points if a certified SCRUM Master
- Exciting, creative, and fun industry where you can really make a difference
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits program including 401(k) with matching contributions and immediate vesting
- Lucrative candidate / employee referral program. Refer your talented colleagues to help us grow our team!
- Individual and corporate professional development opportunities